"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
- The First Amendment, United States Constitution
Feature Article: Petition the White House
The White House just announced a first
of its kind petition and FairTax supporters want to be heard!
“The right to
petition your government is guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States
Constitution. We the People provides a new way to petition the Obama
Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our
country. We created We the People because we want to hear from you. If a
petition gets enough support, White House staff will review it, ensure it’s
sent to the appropriate policy experts, and issue an official response.”
At this time, if 5,000 people sign a petition in 30 days, the White House
or administration official will respond!
So register and sign the official FairTax petition at FairTax.org/Petition, watch our
official Facebook page for
updates and forward this email to a friend!
Our official petition:
The FairTax is a nonpartisan, tax reform plan to replace many
federal taxes, such as taxes on income, payroll and capital gains, with a
progressive, national sales tax collected by the states.
The FairTax legislation, HR 25 & S 13, will:
- Grow the economy by billions of dollars - FairTax.org/Economy
- Create jobs and restore the Made in America label – FairTax.org/Jobs
- Provide monthly “prebate” payments to untax necessities
and the poor - FairTax.org/Prebate
- Lower tax rates for all income groups - FairTax.org/Rates
- Save $430 billion in annual compliance costs - FairTax.org/Compliance
- Lower home costs – FairTax.org/Homes
- Raise equal revenue as the current system - FairTax.org/Revenue
AFFT and the undersigned, urge President Obama to join
Americans from the right, left and center to support the FairTax.
Again, please add your voice to thousands of other Americans' at www.FairTax.org/Petition.